We deliver a semester (4 months) training program in the technology and use of the following composite materials. Glass fibre, Carbon fibre and Kevlar.
– Introduction to Composite Materials
– Types of Composite Materials: Fibre Reinforced Plastics (FRP)
– Composites Materials Usage
– Composite Moulding Basics
– Composite Fabrication Techniques
– Rigidised Acrylic lamination method
– Making Prototype Copies of Existing Parts
– Overview of Structural Composites
– Fabricating composite Automotive Parts
– Sourcing inputs
– Entrepreneurial opportunities
– Level 3 City and Guilds certificate.